22nd International Youth Leadership Conference, 24 to 29 July 2011, Prague, Czech Republic
A cross-cultural exchange of ideas concerning the future of world leadership blending simulations on EU parliament, UNSEC Council and ICC as well as site visits, panel discussions etc.
Deadline for abstracts/proposals: 1 July 2011
Join students from around the world for the experience of a lifetime!
Our week-long youth forum on world politics, international relations and justice will give you an opportunity to test your leadership skills, debate current issues, deliver speeches, draft resolutions, make executive decisions, and realize through experience the complexities of international relations. » Read Testimonals
The main objective of the International Youth Leadership Conference is to facilitate an exchange of ideas across an ethnically diverse and socially responsible group of young international leaders. Their interaction provokes communication and dialogue that, throughout the week, provides an unparalleled learning experience and cross-cultural adventure. » Nominate a Student » Apply Now
Dialogue. Diversity. Cooperation.
The next International Youth Leadership Conference will welcome over 120 students from more than 35 different countries for an open-minded exchange of diverse perspectives on contemporary global challenges. This week-long forum on world politics, international relations and justice will bring together prominent university students from across the globe for an open-minded exchange of ideas concerning the future of world leadership.
The objective of the IYLC is to facilitate dialogue and cooperation across an ethnically diverse and socially responsible group of young international leaders. The conference is designed to encourage social interaction and networking in a cross-cultural learning environment by means of the following interrelated activities:
- · A United Nations Security Council emergency meeting simulation
- · A mock International Criminal Court pre-trial
- · A model European Parliament proceeding
- · Visits to Foreign Embassies, Senate of the Parliament of the Czech Republic other governmental and non-governmental orgnisations
- · Group Debates and Panel Discussions on international security, envrionmental sustainability, rule of law, responsible leadership and mass media
- · Networking Events and Banquet Dinners with leading experts, diplomats, politicians and businessmen