- High recommendations and evaluations from KM professionals from all over the world, mandated introduction course on KM by a few development organizations- Read their reactions here-;
- Relevance to students work as the lessons can be applied to real work situations and structures;
- Highly interactive with other students and reflections on what works, why and how (or not) based on actual cases
- KM viewed from different ankles including innovation, learning, quality management, productivity
- Two experienced mentors with two decades each of knowledge management experience will guide the learning process- read their profile-;
- It does not disrupt participants work or travel schedules as it does not require you to be online at specific dates and times -optional scheduled webinars-to reflect on lessons
- Participants practice cases and assignment in their workplace, thereby enhancing work performance and generating benefits for their work in and for organizations
Tuesday, August 15, 2017
Tuesday, March 28, 2017
- Bhutan - 1907, governed in present form. History dates back to 17th century
- Afghanistan - 1919, recognised year (formed around 1709)
- India - 1947, formed after dissolution of East India Company
- Pakistan - 1947, formed after dissolution of East India Company
- Sri lanka - 1948, Independence from Britain
- Maldives, 1965, Independence from Britain
- Bangladesh - 1971, constituted as a new country (separated from Pakistan)
Please find below an announcement from CCLFI - Online mentored Knowledge Management Practitioner Certification Course. CCLFI is a Manila based non-profit organization that specializes in organizational learning and change, and knowledge management (KM). Team of CCLFI are long associated with use of KM tools are approaches to address environmental issues, climate change being the latest trend and their clients include big names such as ADB among others. More about them at http://www.cclfi.org/about_us/
Tuesday, March 21, 2017
Mark your calendars and join us at Vienna Energy Forum 2017 in Vienna, Austria on 9 - 12 May 2017 , to engage in a dynamic and critical debate that will shape the future energy landscape.
With the theme "Sustainable energy for the implementation of the SDGs and the Paris Agreement", VEF 2017 will highlight the multiplier effects of integrated approaches for sustainable development at the national, regional and global levels. The Forum will also accentuate the potentials of the sustainable energy NEXUS - linking energy to water, food and health - as well as INNOVATION as a global driver for accelerated sustainable growth. The Forum will continue to be the global high level platform for discussing the pivotal sustainability challenges of our age, and the catalytic role of energy in achieving inclusive and sustainable development.
We look forward to welcoming you to the Vienna Energy Forum.
VEF 2017 Secretariat
Tuesday, March 14, 2017
Norwegian University of Life Sciences has an opening for a fully funded PhD fellowship in 'Norms and knowledge in global environmental politics': https://www.jobbnorge.no/
Please feel free to share this call with interested candidates.
Many thanks and best regards,
Dr. Katharina Glaab
Associate Professor, Global Change and International Relations
Department of International Environment and Development Studies, Noragric
Norwegian University of Life Sciences, NMBU
PO. Box 5003, NO-1432 Ås, Norway