The International Conference on Sustainable Development 2011 is jointly presented by the International Centre for InterdisciplinaryResearch in Law (ICIRL), the Centre for Research in Social Justice and Policy (CRSJP) at Laurentian University and the Ontario International Development Agency (OIDA) in Canada, and Graduate School, Universiti Tun Abdul Razak, in Malaysia.
Palm Garden, Hotel, IOI Resort, 62502, Putrajaya, Malaysia.
This conference has the following objectives:
• to provide an interdisciplinary forum on global sustainable development for practitioners and academics;
• to foster dialogue among various stakeholders, including senior level policy makers, academics, and practitioners;
• to propose multidisciplinary strategies for economic, sociopolitical, cultural, and institutional changes;
• to allow stakeholders to share their experiences and research results about all aspects of sustainable human and social development;
• to discuss the practical challenges encountered in promoting sustainable development and the solutions adopted; and
• to find global partners for future business or research collaborations.
The International Conference on Sustainable Development consists of four main sessions
· Sustainable Social and Human Development
· Social Sciences and Humanities
· Human Rights and Good Governance
· Sustainable Development.
Last day to submit abstract / paper / presentation: October 30, 2011
Last date to issue notification of acceptance: November 05, 2011
Last date to submit final paper and authors' registration: November 15, 2011
Conference dates: December 5-7, 2011