The International WaterCentre (IWC) is currently offering several full scholarships for high calibre international candidates* interested in studying the Master of Integrated Water Management (MIWM) commencing in Semester 1, 2017 at The University of Queensland (UQ).
· Up to three international scholarships are available: up to two full tuition and full living costs scholarships (each valued at AU$ 92,645) and one full tuition scholarship (valued at AU$ 52,500)
· Eligibility requirements include:
o A completed undergraduate degree in a related field of study from an internationally-recognised institution;
o At least two years of professional experience (paid work or volunteering experience) in a field relevant to the program;
o International candidates must also demonstrate English Language Proficiency as per UQ's Policy
· Apply online for a scholarship by 1 August 2016
The MIWM program is designed to equip future water leaders with the knowledge and skills they need to create innovative, whole-of-water cycle solutions to complex water management issues. The program is collaboratively delivered by leading industry practitioners and lecturers from IWC's founding member universities. Students enrol at The University of Queensland and can choose one of three specialisation streams including 'WASH and development', 'Urban water' and 'Water, land and people'.
* Scholarships for domestic candidates will open from 1 July - 1 October. Domestic candidates are Australian citizens, Australian permanent residents and New Zealand citizens.
· Register for our upcoming webinar: Dr Brian McIntosh, IWC Senior Lecturer and Education Director will present the MIWM program/scholarships and answer your questions on 29 June.